Friday 13 January 2012

The Prologue

This is what I said as a big step to Sera this morning at school. I told her that I'm going to have a blog just like her, and she surely was too excited to help me tonight, geez... Anyway, should I introduce myself on my first post? I don't know how to start, and I'm sure won't stop this. Okay, I might will tell you some about me...

I'm Revelinda Desgranges van der Linden, from Moscow, Russia. I settle down here about 6 years ago to chased over my education, together with my beloved partner in crime, Sera. We both naturally from Athens, Greece, but I was born in Brazil, Rio de Janeiro to be exact. Both of my parents are Greek living out in Brazil. I live with my boyfriend + his family. Well, I met him a year ago and as soon as we started dating, he asked me to just move out to his living. Not a bad offer, cuz it was pretty hard to survived without any "sure" home :|

The reason why I decided to make this blog, came from Sera. She introduced me to her beautiful artworks and I was first like, "Shoot, what the world are you trying to say???" dramatically to her and she just laughed. Then I paid more attention on what she wrote for a few days, and I soonly realized blogging is interesting! I might have nothing to write, but I'm not that random that you might can't follow my stories :D I'll try to keep this blog on its straight way.

Thank you and see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Sweet post!

    P.s I've international MAC cosmetic giveaway in my blog...Check it out!

    searchingforLBD.blogspot.com

    x H

    ReplyDelete
  2. always fun with new blogs :) welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the big family of blogging world, revel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much everyone! i'm still trying to be a good behave one! :)

    ReplyDelete