Saturday 28 January 2012

The Hardest Part

Pheeew, as soon as I promised to keep the blog updated, I lost myself :D That's kinda funny. Well, maybe I can't be like Sera who has the whole perfect time to do blogging. And the photography skills that can be shared. And her beautiful love life with Lucas. And all those fancy fashion stuffs she has.... Just wanna tell you that I just had the worst day of my life.

Like a thousands rock hit me at the same time when I knew I was just a runaway for Sean. After 3 years we spent our life together, I still can't believe it. How can he walks aways this easy as I am not? He never showed any incapability to me for all this time. I'm not a kind of fortune-teller who can read everything that lies in his head... I'm just a human being that communicate with languages, and words. I can't understand body language, but that's not the important thing. I just need reason. Just a reasonable reason.

But you chose not to said it. You didn't want to explain because you thought that's gonna hurt me. But you've already did, and that makes me hurt even more. How can I accept this reality, when I had no clues at all? Why didn't someone tapped my shoulder or reminded me about this? Or the biggest question is....

....how can I walk away?

No comments:

Post a Comment