Sunday 29 January 2012

Conflict

Okay so sorry for my previous post. I think I was too emotional when I was writing that post. However, since last night, I'm trying not to tear a drop... You know, me and Sean were so closed. Both of our parents have known each other for ages which that probably reminds me of how we first met. I still remember that, like it was yesterday. Oh, now I'm going to tear a drop :'(

Enough said! I won't trapped in this sadness as forever! Sera said that this is just another fase I would pass. Well, Sean wasn't "another fase" just so you know. He was my first love and I don't think that he's just an "another fase" for me :/ Oh whatever, actually we both are in our miserable days. Sean left me over, and Sera is trying to spend her 3 days without Lucas :D You can read her blog if you wanna know why~ Anyway, pals, I'm thinking about distracting this blog into something. But I still don't know what is it gonna be? Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment